Angle Lake Manor (ALM)|
The ALM is a Homeowners Association of the 123 homes that share ownership of the private
Angle Lake Manor Beach Lot at 3417 S 194th. Homes included are all homes on the south side
of S 192nd, and all homes between there and the lake, from Angle Lake Park to 39th Avenue South.
Monthly meetings, usually on the first Thursday of the month, are open to all ALM
homeowners or tenants. They generally revolve around neighborhood safety, the use and
maintenance of the beach lot and the four major events sponsored by the ALM:
1) Fourth of July kiddies parade & ice cream social with live music
2) National Night Out Against Crime potluck in August
3) Holiday party, potluck and white elephant gift exchange in December
4) Annual yard sale on Memorial Day and/or Labor Day weekends
Dues (only $40 a year) support maintenance of the beach lot and our annual events. Send
dues to Bob Simmons, 3303 S 194th Street, SeaTac, WA 98188. Paid members receive a key to the beach lot.
Flyers delivered door to door are an occasional mode of communication. But, we prefer to
communicate through email and short text reminders. You can also check our website for meeting
location and date as well as history, photos and all pertinent documents: www.anglelakemanor.com
Please make sure we have your email address so we can
email announcements and newsletters. Send your name, phone number, home address and email address to Bob
Simmons at email@example.com. Questions can be directed
to the President and self appointed Queen of the ALM, Tani Rae Standridge at (206) 300-5740.
Angle Lake Shore Club (ALSC)
The ALSC is a social organization for lake and non lake dwellers alike. Their mission as stated
in their newsletter is "to provide unique events (common interest) year round for the residents
living on and around the shores of Angle Lake in an effort to build a stronger community."
The ALSC welcomes new neighbors with a packet of information and discounts.
If you are new or know someone who is, please call Marge Murtha at (206) 557-4641.
The ALSC helps neighbors stay informed and connected through the ALSC Blog and emailed newsletters.
More information can be found on the
ALSC dues are only $20 per household or $10 for individuals. To join, fill out the form on
Membership gives you access to year-round ALSC planned activities like the ones listed below:
1) Polar Bear Plunge - January 1
2) Easter Bunny Dock Hop - April
3) Fishing Derby - Sunday in April or May (Buy a $5 rafle ticket for access to the derby
and lunch. Dozens of prizes to win from raffle tickets. Prizes awarded for type and size of fish)
4) Independence Day Swim and Boat Races, Round the Lake Run, Fireworks Show - July 4
5) Clean Sweep and Lunch (Need volunteer cleaner uppers and lake divers) - July
6) Tasty Tapas (roving dinner party by boat around the lake) $30* - August
7) Boo Cruise - October
8) Santa Christmas Cruise - December
9) Members Only Holiday Party (gala evening with catered food) $35* - December.
* Please note: Quoted costs may change.
Angle Lake is an "L" shaped natural lake, approximately 100 acres in size, and up to 50 feet deep in places. It
is among the cleanest lakes in all of King County. Fishing (Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Black Crappie,
Yellow Perch & Kokanee) is permitted year round, and the lake is home to resident bald eagles, herons,
ducks and other wildlife.
The King County lake data crew has a nice set of plots of the data we submit on our lake and the same for the other
lakes in the program. Here is a link so you can compare recent years from the plots or from the data.
This is a community website. Residents are encouraged to submit their ideas, and content for publication.
Simply send your articles, letters, digital photos or questions to any club officer
. . . . right here on the website.